Monday 21 May 2012

Pelting Rain


Splash! I peeked out the window.  Boom! It was raining. I was trapped inside with everybody screaming.  “I can’t take it” I said. I’d rather be outside playing with Dylan.  Just then it stopped raining. Hooray! After school I was at home and it was pouring again and I was thinking that the power was going to go out. I was frightened. When I’d finished dinner I had a strong feeling the rain was going to stop any minute now but it didn’t stop.  I didn’t feel right. That night I couldn’t sleep. The next morning it was still raining that meant that we couldn’t go on the school trip.
When I got to school I looked on the board it. Said the school trip has been postponed, it was fool proof. I told mum what postponed meant she said it means it’s going to be a different day.  “Noooooooooooooooooooo’’  I screamed I did not expect it to be on Monday.  I didn’t want to have a week like this. Ok first I was trapped inside with everybody screaming. Next I was at home and I didn’t feel right and right. Now we can’t go on the school trip there.

By Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment